Monday 7 February 2022

JOB HUNTING CHAT

It has been a while since I've posted a job hunting update so I thought I'd write one today with a update on how things are going or not going should I say.

I really don't think there's going to be a day I don't write an job hunting update because it just feels like there's no hope of getting a job. I have no idea what to do, I keep looking but most jobs I find you either need a car or the hours are unsuitable. I was meant to start another programme to help but every time I had a phone call something went wrong (their fault not mine). The first one was they supposedly thought the appointment was the day before and the 2nd time was they were clearly ringing the wrong number because my phone didn't ring, I had no missed calls and I had it with me. I don't really want to go on another one but if it keeps the jobcentre off my case then I guess that's something. I didn't think I'd be unemployed this long my last job was 2017 and I thought I'd get one soon after but nope. It sometimes gets me down but I am trying so there's not much else I can do. All I want is to make things simple with a job I can walk to and have day time hours but it's so difficult now since the pandemic/covid as many business haven't survived. I wish I wasn't on universal credit this long I don't like it but I know I've got to live on something but I want to earn my own money. 

Anyway I just wanted to let things out and I'll be back soon with some more content.

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33