Friday 22 April 2022

PLACES TO VISIT IN YORK

I recently stayed in York for 2 nights with my sister and I thought I would share some places we visited. Have you been to York? We also walked the shambles, York walls, saw York minster and went to Bettys where I had a fat rascal.

The National Railway Museum Free Entry But You Can Donate
I really enjoyed this,there was loads to look I could've spent more time there but I couldn't. I walked through a Japanese train,stood under the 4003 lode star train,took loads of photos and learnt lots of facts. I would go here again if I had the chance and spend more time looking around.

Yorkshire Castle Museum £13 Adult or Free If On Universal Credit
This museum has loads to look at such as a Victorian street, York castle prison my favourite bit,when the world changed forever first world war,the sixties and shaping the body 400 years of fashion, food and life. It all interesting but there was a lot to take in if I had the chance I'd go again and spend longer there looking around.
York Chocolate Story £15.95 Adult 
This tour of York's chocolate factory which you should book as it gets busy. A tour guide takes you on a tour all about the history of the chocolate factory which is really interesting you get to make a chocolate lolly and you also get a little goody bag.
Clifford's Tower English Heritage £8.10 Adult (Members Free)
I'd not heard of this before but it was interesting to look around and learn more about it. The views from the top were amazing. Clifford's Tower has sat at the heart of York since the Norman Conquest, and over the years it's been a medieval stronghold,a royal mint, and a garrison in the Civil Wars.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33