Wednesday 14 June 2023

WHAT I GOT WITH MY BOOTS ADVANTAGE CARD POINTS

Today I thought I'd share what I got with my boots advantage card points. I will start saving my points again. Do you have a card? if so what do you buy with your points? I did buy 2 other items which I paid for with money as I didn't have enough points. I had £22 worth of points.
Soap & Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash 600 points (£6.00)
This is a really good face wash, I've used this for ages and it's the best! it has beads in it to exfoliate the skin and it also leaves skin clean and soft. This lasts for ages and a little goes along way.

Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser 600 points (£6.00)
I love peach scent and this is my favourite cleanser, it removes makeup well and leaves skin soft and clean. This is a gentle cleanser and a little goes along way. This is a good size bottle, it has a pump and it lasts for ages.

Garnier Rose Soothing Toner 355 points (£3.55)
I love this toner it's so light and fresh, it also smells nice and leaves skin clean and fresh. I also use the Garnier micellar rose water.

Lo'real Hydra Hyaluronic Moisture Boosting Shampoo 400ml 700 points (£7.00)
This is a really good shampoo, it leaves hair soft,clean and fresh. It also smells nice and lasts for ages.I also use the conditioner and the hair mask. This is a 400ml bottle which lasts for ages and the hair mask is a good size pot too.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33