Wednesday 24 April 2024

THINGS AREN'T ALL BAD



I wrote a post back in 2017 called things aren't all bad which at the time helped me and I hope it helped others too. Anyway I thought I'd write a new version now it's 2024 and things have changed a lot since then. It's also been a long time since I've published a blog post because I lost interest.

1.I started volunteering again where I'm meeting people.
2.I've gained a lot more confidence from volunteering and my previous role at a supermarket.
3.Cats that is all.
4.Wearing colourful outfits to feel happy and positive.
5.Music solves everything.
6.Starting CSI it's new to me.
7.Finding bargains in charity shops I've been finding some good things lately.
8.BBQ crisps from Aldi.
9.I bought a Shrek sweatshirt from Primark.
10.Making plans.

Thanks for reading.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33