Tuesday 14 November 2023

JOB HUNTING UPDATE


Today's post is a job hunting update.

Volunteering
I have started volunteering again in a charity shop which is going well, I am meeting people, getting out for a little while and finding bargains! haha. I know I said I didn't want to volunteer again but as I'm nowhere nearer to getting a paid job I decided to start. 

Job Hunting
This is just tedious but I keep plodding on! I mean it is ridiculous though all I do is apply for the the same places and get absolutely nowhere so what is the point? no one knows what to do or suggest because there isn't anything I've been on endless courses and had support from various places but nothing has happened. I do think people forget I can't drive and suggest unsuitable jobs I can't get to and also people don't listen! I am trying my best but there's only so much I can do before things just become tedious. It's always the same places advertising so does that mean they have a high staff turnover or people just leave? I have no idea what to do anymore I am trying but it feels like a waste of time because I get nowhere. Its funny how it's so easy to get a volunteer role, yet when it comes to paid jobs it's such a kerfuffle you have to through so many hurdles and obstacles and you still get nowhere.

Thanks for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33