Sunday 30 April 2017

JOB AND LIFE UPDATE

I thought it was time I posted an update on the job front and a general life update as I'm sure you're all wondering what's been happening.....

So I started at B&M on the 21.2.17 as a work based trainee employed by Shaw trust but working in B&M haha its confusing I know. Anyway it's been going well and I've been getting really good positive feedback from the managers I'm so pleased it's going well!.

I am on the shop floor doing shelf filling so basically I have a trolley full of stock and have to put it out to sell. I didn't think I'd do as well as I am but I am glad I am earning money, meeting people and just getting out the house. I do 16hrs so 4 days a week for 4 hours which is much better than my last job as a marketing assistant that was just rubbish!. I don't know if B&M will turn into a permanent job but either way I'm glad I done it but with so many leaving recently there might be a chance but who knows!.

I'm feeling much more positive and happy about things. I'm glad I'm getting out meeting people but it's not good for my bank balance! #oops #sorrynotsorry. It's helped me with my confidence which is growing more and more and I'm so glad!. I do sometimes wonder where I'd be if I hadn't of done the things I've done because they've really made a difference.

Anyway I think that's all for now I'll be back soon with more updates

Thanks for reading
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33