Wednesday 16 May 2018

CENTER PARCS WEEKEND AWAY

Today I'm sharing my thoughts and review on my weekend trip to Center Parcs in Elveden Forest in Thetford Norfolk. It was mine and my mums first time going so I thought I would share what we got up to. If you're thinking of going then be sure to leave a comment or contact me on my social media.

We travelled on Friday afternoon as you cant check in your room until 3pm but you can arrive at 10am to wander and explore the place. When we got there we had to queue for a while but when we got to the check in point we got given our paper work/wrist band. The wrist band gets you in your room etc so you have to wear all the time and don't worry it's waterproof!.



After we'd checked in and unpacked our things we went to find the bike centre to hire our bikes for the weekend. They cost £31 each and we used them everyday we were there (well apart from Monday when we came home). I highly recommend hiring one as the place is so big and everything is spread out. On our first night we ate at Bella Italia and I had a cheesy pasta dish called Parma Dolcelatte and I also had a skinny mocktail which was actually nice!.



On Saturday we only had pottery booked and then went swimming as it's the only free activity. Pottery was ok but I wish I could have finished my plate properly but I got rushed :(. You pay for the studio which was £5.75 for adults and then pick an item to paint anything from a mug to a money box!. My plate was £16.50 but I had a voucher for £5 off so I got it for £11.50. After this we went swimming which was busy and noisy but that's what you expect! I wasn't overly keen but ah well. We were hungry by then so we headed for the pancake house which I recommend visiting!.

We had dinner at the Indian which is called Rajinda Pradesh it was very nice and I enjoyed it. I didn't get any photos of this meal though. We booked this one the after we'd been to Bella Itaila so we didn't miss out. We had battered cauliflower pieces which we'd never had before and they were really nice.

On Sunday we had adventure golf and clubbercise booked one in the morning and one in the afternoon.  I enjoyed playing golf but not clubbercise as I couldn't keep up with it and I didn't like it but I've tried it now!. We took our DVD back that we rented on Saturday it was girls trip but we didn't like it, then we took our bikes back in the afternoon because we wouldn't have time on Monday. In the evening we went to Foresters Inn the restaurant near our apartment where we had a roast dinner.









Thanks for reading and be sure to let me know if you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33