Tuesday 12 June 2018

LET'S CHAT ABOUT: BLOGGING

I started my blog in 2014 and have been blogging ever since I don't make money from it and I have recently received my first ever PR package from Soap and Glory! I still can't believe I was sent something!. I saw a tweet and decided to just give it a try and so I did and didn't think anything of it until I got a reply saying I was now part of there new campaign babes of glory.

I started my blog when I was unemployed as I needed something to do  (I am looking for a job again now) but anyway my blog is my hobby and I enjoy sharing my reviews, thoughts and posts on Fragile x. I am still learning about things and do wish to update it and improve it at some point.

My blog is small but I am proud I've reached over 40,000 views but I don't have a lot of followers which is something that sometimes bugs me. I know it's not about numbers but it would be nice to have a few more followers. I do try and get more followers/likes etc but I don't self promo too much but at the same I want to grow.

I have thought about blogging full time but I don't think its for me I think I'd get bored and I wouldn't know where to start with being self employed etc. I don't have a schedule either and it would be hard to keep throwing post after post out. I enjoy what I do now and I think my blog will always be a hobby.

Another thing is I don't know much about having a domain or buying a layout I've looked at some and I don't get why they're so expensive? I don't think my layout is bad but I do want to change it but I don't know how I wish I had a blogging friend who could help. I also didn't/don't really understand this GDPR malarkey I did write a privacy policy but I've no idea if it's right or not my blog is still here so maybe it is who knows!.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33