Thursday 20 September 2018

FRAGILE X SYNDROME:BEING SOCIAL ONLINE AND OFFLINE

I've written many posts on Fragile X but I thought I would share how being sociable and making friends is hard for me. I struggle with being sociable, so making friends online and offline is difficult for me and sometimes wish I had some friends but I find it hard. I started blogging in 2015 and I've not made any friends from it because I'm shy even online. I find it hard to interact with people, so I don't really comment on blog posts because I don't know what to say.

I sometimes think people might think I'm rude but I'm not I just find it hard to speak first so when I see someone I know and they're talking to someone else I don't interrupt and just wait if they see me or I walk past. I sometimes feel awkward or judged at places like the other day when I got my eyebrows waxed I went in and the therapist was talking to someone else,then made them a drink and then spoke to me. I felt awkward being in there because I'm shy and when my appointment ended I felt judged.

I am currently doing a confidence course which I hope helps me and I gain something from it don't get me wrong I do have some confidence but I feel more confidence when I'm at certain places like volunteering. I just want some confidence to help me with job hunting and interviews because these days they make them so hard and I don't always understand the questions.

Thanks for reading 

Check out my other posts on Fragile X in the categories list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33