Monday 25 February 2019

SIMPLE RICH MOISTURISER REVIEW

I have been using this Simple moisturiser for ages now and I thought I would write a review. I have sensitive skin so Simple is good for me and it does the job! I just wish they made bigger bottles or even in a tube so the lid comes off.


I use this everyday and night and I think it really does help my skin stay healthy and look fresher. I also use the Soap and Glory facial wash, peaches is clean cleanser and the hot cloth cleanser. I do also use the Simple micellar water and the clean and clear cleansing lotion which again I've used for ages! it helps with breakouts and keeps skin looking clean. I like that this moisturiser goes on well, sinks into my skin and doesn't feel sticky or heavy. There is one tiny annoyance with the bottle which is you can't get the lid off to see how much is left it really would be better in a tube with a removeable lid.




Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33