Thursday 14 March 2019

MY UPDATED ACHIEVEMENTS

I first wrote a post on what I have achieved back in 2017 and I thought it would be a good idea to write an updated version. Lately I've been feeling like a failure and really down about things such as job hunting and other life issues.
Fragile X Syndrome Newsletter Christmas 2018
I know I mentioned this in my last post in 2017 but I wrote another article in the Fragile X newsletter all about my blog. I am so glad they asked me to write for them again and I hope it makes more awareness of Fragile X.

Volunteering For 8 Years Before I Quit
I quit this in December 18, but I made it to 8 years which is a long time to be in an unpaid job, but it helped me in many ways with confidence and shyness. I am glad I did it, but I wasn't planning on being there for 8 years.

Completing A Retail Course
I did yet another course I've lost count of the number of courses I've done since leaving school #toomanyistheanswer. Anyway, I thought I'd give this one ago and I did learn things and I do notice customer service more now. It will go on my CV, so I guess that's something, but I don't want to work in retail anymore. I do hope it helps me figure things out and get a job I enjoy.

Publishing Over 200 Blog Posts
I can't believe I've posted over 200 blog posts! I am so proud of my blog and while I don't have a huge following on here or my social media, I enjoy sharing content, taking photos and being creative. I am also nearly at 60,000 views! which blows my mind! because I don't get many comments or anything, but I get a lot of views! so thank you for reading my blog.


Thanks for reading.












No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33