Wednesday 27 March 2019

RIMMEL LASTING RADIANCE FOUNDATION AND CONCEALER REVIEW

I have used the Rimmel wake me up foundation for ages and when I saw it had a makeover I decided to give them ago!. So here's my review on both I hope you like it!


Foundation Review
I love this foundation I got shade 010 light porcelain which I always get or ivory. I apply this with the fix and perfect primer with the blue lid which I've always used it's hands down the best primer I've tried and I've used many!. This foundation goes on well,blends easily and doesn't look cakey.I either use a brush or a beauty blender and both give a nice even coverage. This foundation costs £9.99 from Boots or Superdrug which I think is affordable for a drugstore foundation. You can sometimes pick these up in supermarkets as well.

Concealer Review
The concealer has a little applicator which is ok and does the job but I do wish it was bigger. Anyway this concealer goes on well and gives a nice converge for tired eyes!. It costs £6.99 from Boots or Superdrug. I got this in shade 010 ivory which is the right shade for me and isn't too light or too dark.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33