Thursday 4 April 2019

No7 RADIANT RESULTS REVITALISING HOT CLOTH CLEANSER REVIEW

I have the boots app (it's worth getting) and I had a message come through about getting any No7 cleanser for 500 points (£5). If you redeemed 500 points which I had. I decided to give it a try and share my review on my blog.

This comes in a pump form so you wouldn't know how much you've used anyway its a good size of 200ml. The packaging is simple and tells you the important information what's inside and that it's suitable for sensitive skin which is good as I have sensitive skin and some things don't always agree with my skin. The cloth it came with is a bit small in my opinion as the other ones I've used have been bigger but other than that it did the job. It removed my makeup well, my skin felt clean and fresh.


I've tried many hot cloth cleansers from Primark, Sanctuary, Liz Earle and Soap and Glory which I was sent. I wasn't keen on the Primark one but it was really cheap so you get what you pay for! the Sanctuary one is good apart from the smell! the Liz Earle one is probably my favourite but quite expensive and the Soap and Glory one is good too!. This costs £13 which sounds a lot but it is cheaper than the Liz Earle one if you're looking for something luxury yet affordable then I'd recommend this.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33