Monday 29 April 2019

APRIL FAVOURITES 2019

This is my first monthly favourites post I was going to write one for last month but it didn't happen so here I am with what I've been loving this April!.

Book- Unsolved Murder Cases By Amber Hunt And Emily G Thompson Released Feb 2019
If crime is your thing then this is for you!. I saw this in crime monthly magazine (I recommend buying it!) which I came across last month. There was an ad on the back for this book which I thought sounded interesting so I reserved it from the Library. I don't want to buy all these books as 1. they're expensive 2. I might not like them and 3. we should support libraries!. This book is all about unsolved cases which date back to the 1920's some I knew about but some I didn't overall it was a good read and I highly recommend getting it.



Lidl Flowers.
I always get my flowers from Lidl as they always have nice ones for really reasonable prices! and they last for ages. I love spring flowers at the moment such as daffodils and tulips but they get all sorts for the seasons. I picked up these yellow ones as they are pretty and brighten my day!. They only cost £1.79 which is really good! I recommend buying your flowers from Lidl if you live near one.




Drum Chick Squashies Orange and Pineapple Flavour £1.00.
I first saw these in the factory shop while buying a pillow haha anyway they're for Easter but I'm not sure if they will be limited edition. When I went back they'd sold out :(. but I then went to Colchester to B&M and bought 3 bags! because they're just so tasty. So if you see them try them! you won't be disappointed.

Colouring Book £9.99 Amazon
I found this at volunteering a while ago now and as I've got into colouring I thought I'd add it to my favourites. I find colouring takes my mind off things and it's relaxing. I have a few other colouring books I use as well. I like the style of this one as the cover is bright and it has some really nice pictures to colour.



Skinny Dip On A High Highlighter £14.00 
I bought this in Scope the charity shop for £2! and it was the best £2 I've spent, its not very often you find good makeup in a charity shop. It has the most pigmented 4 shades and they all give a really nice glow and they're called dollar dollar, ice queen, made you blush and gold dust.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33