Saturday 4 May 2019

SOAP AND GLORY THE FAB PORE SKINCARE REVIEW #babesofglory

I was very kindly sent some of the fab pore collection from Soap and Glory PR as part of their babes of glory complain which as now ended for me but I am super glad I was able to work with such a great brand and hope to work with them again in the future. I love the packaging it came in and the information sheet with what each product is for and also other ones to try I hope you like this post and don't forget to comment!









Blot Right Now Blotting Sheets £4.00
I've never thought to buy blotting sheets but when these arrived I gave them ago! there's 30 sheets and a mirror which is super handy for on the go for guaranteed 6 hour protection. They help get rid off shine and oil that's on your skin. These are also for all skin types and have no white reside.






The Fab Pore 3 In 1 Serum £12.00
This is a 3 in 1 oil control serum which combats a shine free and oil free face for 12hours. I used it before moisturiser which really helped and I also used it as a primer before applying my makeup which didn't look cakey at all. This didn't feel sticky or greasy and it really did the job of getting rid off shine.




The Fab Pore Refining Sheet Mask £4.00
I recently got into face masks so when I received this I gave it ago! it smelt nice but it was a bit strong.This mask contains white willow bark, cassia, lavender, tea tree, lemon balm, eucalyptus and mint for a shine free complexion. After having troubles undoing it anyone else have that issue?! I put it on my face and left it for 15 minutes. I then removed it and rubbed in the excess and my skin felt fresh, less oily and less shiny.



Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33