Monday 15 April 2019

MY FAVOURITE FACE MASKS

Today I thought I would share a few of my favourite face masks I've recently got into using them which is something I didn't think would happen! anyway here are 3 I have been enjoying.

Quick Fix Facials Anti Blemish Mud Mask-£3.00 In Sainsbury's Currently On Offer!
This mask is for excess oil, congested, blemish or spot prone skin it contains green clay and kaolin which help cleanse the skin by drawing out impurities. It also contains willow bark which clears pores and the super fruit blueberry helps revitalize the skin. The dead sea mud helps absorb and control oil production, the salicylic acid helps to draw out impurities and tighten the pores and the tea tree oil helps to treat spots and prevent further blemishes. This one went on easily though I recommend using a makeup brush to apply! I saw it on Instagram so gave it a try and let's just say it's a lot less messier!. You leave this on for 10 minutes in which time it goes hard and after the times ended you remove it with a damp cloth.


My Skin Matters Purifying Clay Mask £3.00 From Sainsbury's. (This is also cruelty free)
This is a purifying face mask that contains a natural clay with absorbent properties to get rid skin of impurities and all excess oil. It's works by getting deeply into the pores and is ideal for tightening the appearance of enlarged pores. Your skin will feel purified, fresh and clean. This is recommended for normal, combination and oily skin types. This mask is to be left on for 15 to 20 minutes and this can be used 2/3 times a week.
Garnier Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Face Sheet Mask.
I got into using sheet masks first after I tried a few and then started trying other ones such as Simple and Soap and Glory.This face mask felt really wet when un doing it but after putting on my face and smoothing it out it felt good. It's for sensitive skin which is helpful as I tried some other face mask and they stung. I liked the smell of this as it's not strong at all and made my skin feel clean and fresh. You leave it on for 15 minutes which I this time skin is intensely re hydrated, skin looks smoother and luminous and your complexion looks more even and fresh. After a week which is 3 masks your skins is rosy glow appears restored, skin feels more bouncy and over all skin has improved and feels more soft and looks more radiant. You can pick these up in most drug stores or supermarkets for about £2.99 or less. There's many Garnier sheet masks for all skin types if this isn't for you! I have tried a few others which I like too.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33