Monday 1 April 2019

STATIONERY HAUL

We all love stationery well I do and if you don't what's wrong with you!? anyway today I thought I would share some of my recent finds! let me know your favourite!.


I found these fantastic forest slogan cards in the Charity shop after I donated some clothes! they have some inspirational quotes on them, nice illustrations and there's all 10 in the box! which doesn't normally happen but I am so happy with my find!. They cost £1.75 and are originally from Paperchase for £6 I don't know if you can still buy them now. I love these tags with the ribbon and the different colour cardboard and the case they come in is really nice as well.





I saw this scrapbook in Tesco for £4 but then when I went back again it was half price! so I bought one. I love scrap booking and have done for a while I like finding pictures, quotes and generally being creative. I still have all the other scrapbooks I made when I was younger! it's kinda of nice to look back on what I put in them.

I've always wanted to try sharpies but they're out my price range so when I saw these ones in Lidl for £1.79 I thought I'd give them a try!. I didn't think of all places Lidl would have them but I am glad I saw them!. These colours are right up my street bright and colourful perfect for being creative.


I went to B&M last week and saw these pens that are scented which I thought sounded good! they were £2.99 and there's 9 different colours and smells. They're banana, cherry, orange, chocolate, blackberry, watermelon, peach, apple, blueberry and mint.

Notebooks
I don't need more notebooks but I still picked these up in B&M for £1.29!. Anyway I liked the bright colours I haven't decided what I'm using them for but I'm sure I'll think of something!.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33