Thursday 18 July 2019

ALDI LACURA PINK CLAY SKINCARE REVIEW

I don't go to Aldi much but I really wanted to try their lacura skincare range so my sister went their and got these for me (I paid her for them!) So today I am sharing my review on three of their products.

Lacura Refining + Mattifying Pink Clay Exfoliating Face Scrub/Mask £2.99
I don't normally use a face scrub but after giving this one a go I am going to buy another one! it's gentle on the skin, doesn't leave it red after using and my skin feels soft and clean. It smells nice, its not strong or over powering and a little goes a long way.This contains pink clay, Australian Kakadu plum extract, jojoba and castor beads to provide a gentle exfoliation for softer and smoother skin in just 2 weeks this product will help improve your skin. This can also be used as a face mask which you leave on for 5 minutes. If you're just exfoliating then you massage for 30 seconds before rinsing.




Lacura Pink Clay Hot Cloth Cleanser £3.99
I've tried many hot cloth cleansers and this one is good! I like that it's in a tube so you use it all rather than a pump. This removed makeup well, while also cleansing and my skin felt cleansed and soft after using. It's good news for the environment you can recycle the whole tube. This contains cocoa butter, pink clay, Australian Kakadu plum and extracts of bamboo, macadamia mangosteen and pomegranate. This rich formula effectivity removes makeup and gentle cleansers.



Lacura Detoxifying + Brightening Purifying Pink Clay Mask

This comes with a little brush so it's easier to apply and you don't get messy!, the pot is also recyclable so that's a win!. This mask smells nice and isn't too strong and doesn't irritate either. You apply it to the skin and leave for 10 minutes until it sets and then remove with a face cloth. This leaves skin clean and fresh and can be used 1-2 times a week.
Thanks for reading.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33