Thursday 29 August 2019

HOW TO HAVE A POSITIVE MINDSET

I am writing this post for me and for anyone else who might need it as lately I have been feeling down ever since I went to that college open day. I didn't get any help and got palmed of to use another service. Anyway I haven't been feeling very positive about my situation of being unemployed and feeling like a failure so I thought I would write this post on how to have a positive mindset.


Focus On The Good
Write down a few good things that have recently happened or if you don't have any use some from a few months ago it doesn't matter how big or small it is write it down.While it is hard to be happy for others who are maybe doing more than you but it really isn't a race and you will achieve things but maybe just a bit later on.

Keep A Journal 
I have been keeping a positive journal since last year and I have been writing in it everyday about how my days went. It really helps even if I had a bad day I try to turn it into a positive one which isn't always easy but that's ok! we can have bad days now and again.

Don't Let One Thing Ruin Your Day
If you wake up late or you can't find something don't let it ruin your day instead write a note or tell yourself today will be a good day. Find some positive quotes to keep you inspired and positive throughout the day.

Wake Up Happy!
Plan your week I normally do this on a Sunday, have a good breakfast such as eggs or porridge and find a positive quote for the day.

Make A Positive Playlist On Spotify
I fill mine with artists such as Shania Twain, Abba, the Saturdays and S Club 7 to name a few. Music really does change your mood and makes you feel happier!


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33