Sunday 21 November 2021

WEEKLY 35

Monday 15th November 2021
We moved in well sort of and I did a lot of sorting out and organising we had help from our neighbour and her parents. 
Tuesday 16th November 2021
I stayed in and did more organising and sorting out and watched some tv.
Wednesday 17th November 2021
I volunteered at the Empire in the afternoon but the film wasn't that good. I did more sorting out and went to Lidl.
Thursday 18th November 2021
We went to Sudbury and got a few bits, I watched the big bang theory, did more organising and sorting out I still have too much stuff.
Friday 19th November 2021
I came back to the other house to use our neighbours wifi, my new bed and mattress came,I sorted more things to get rid off. I went to the Empire in the evening to see dream horse with my mum which was a good film.
Saturday 20th November 2021
I muddled about sorting things out and organising my bedroom. We had help from our other neighbours to bring more things up.
Sunday 21st November 2021
People keep un following me on social media and I don't know why? they're the ones who followed me in the first place ah well it's not important I don't know them. Anyway I published this blog post, watched some YouTube, sorted more things out and hoovered my room.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33