Sunday 5 December 2021

WEEKLY 37

Monday 29th November 2021
I went to the library to use their wifi because we STILL haven't got any I watched YouTube, did some job search, wrote some blog posts and downloaded some music. Afterwards I went to Lidl and got a few bits and then walked home.
Tuesday 30th November 2021
I stayed in, open reach came and I thought they were putting in a new cable but they were just the digggers I guess it's a start but would really like wifi now please.
Wednesday 1st December 2021
We're still without a phone line/wifi, I went to the co op, I did more puzzle,I read some of my crime monthly magazine and watched 2 episodes of tiger king 2 which I downloaded on Netflix.
Thursday 2nd December 2021
I went down the town, still waiting for wifi to be put in, I watched the rest of tiger king 2, I had a nap and started some hama beads.
Friday 3rd December 2021
I stayed in, had a nap, didn't do much else felt bored still waiting for wifi to be put in very frustrating now.
Saturday 4th December 2021
Our wifi got fixed!!!! YAY!!!!!!! finally it's been soooo long without it anyway I caught up on a lot of YouTube, I wrote some blog posts and tided up some other blog posts.
Sunday 5th December 2021
I helped clean our other house with my mum, I went to the co op, I watched some YouTube,listened to Adele's new album but I'm not too keen, I had a nap and that was Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFE WITH FRAGILE X SYNDROME AGE 33